- Interview Tricks for Old Job Seekers
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
- One Month a Teetotaler
- Napa Country
- How We Got To Now
- Memory Lane down Pixar
- 47th Samurai
- Work on Productivity.
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- Under Preparation for Job Interviews
- Getting to know Carole King, again.
- I Belonged to You
- Sunshine is the Best Disinfestant
- Indentured Servitude
Tag Archives: Bram Stoker
What does the word “epic” really mean? This is a new twist on the old vampire genre. Genre has rules: vampires are essentially immortal; they can be killed only in specific ways; they are physically much more superior than normal … Continue reading