I lost nearly 5% of my body weight with this diet. It was not an easy diet for me. Good thing that I have a good partner ♥♥♥. It worked at the end.
- Book a long-distance trip to an destination that has about 8 hours of time difference. The flight-time must be more than 10 hours, particularly the final leg that returns home. Multiple destinations works even better. The trip should last 10 days or so.
- Eat whatever adventurous, exotic, spicy, or delicious looking. Invite friends and companions. Drink excessively. Pay no attention to weight gains.
- Use no pharmaceutical sleeping aids.
- Come back home. Book a middle seat on the airplane. Eat everything the airline offers.
- Once return home. Acquire roughly 10 movies (Netflix works). Stockpile bathroom tissues, Pepto Bismol, and your choice NSAID. (My choice was Motrin.) Arrange to have no direct contact with any human beings. Arrange to not work, or reduce your workload to 25% or less. Prepare Oatmeal, porridges, or chick soup enough for 4 days. Do all these within 24 hours or less.
- Switch to a strict “Pepto-NSAID-Oatmeal” diet. Pepto and NSAID both come with instructions, follow them to the letters. Go to the bathroom every 30 minutes (no exception). Drink equal amount or more fluid as that come out of your orifices. Drink only clear and non-stimulating liquid, or any soda drinks. Ignore shivering or sweating if they go away with the NSAID, otherwise, stop this diet and seek professional medical helps. Prepared deep life questions (why, why, why?) to ponder but avoid making any major decisions. Arrange someone to clean up the bathroom once a day.
- End step #6 in 4 days. Pre-arrange someone to take you to a medical facility if you insist to continue after 4 days.
- It is preferable to have one single person staying with you during step #6 of the diet. This person must be a sound sleeper. Statistically, female works 99% of the time.
Diet variation #1:
You may start step #6 anytime after step #1. In that case, the consideration in #8 is highly recommended. The diet is far less enjoyable in this variation, but effective never-the-less.
Diet variation #2:
Step #6 must start immediately after #5. Otherwise, restart from the beginning.
Several eastern Asian countries created local variations of this diet. Among them, Western Chinese, Southeastern Asian, Indian (all regions), and Parkitani are most effective. You can experiment with them with your own preference. There are also Eurasian and mid-eastern variations that are very good.