According to China Daily, China's economy grew 11.2% in 2007. As for 2008, the forecast is 10.8%. I still remember government's target of 8% at the end of 2006. Guess many countries hope to deal with China's problem — having too much money.
- Trust them, or Fire them
- To be right or effective?
- Sadly, this is already a gun country
- Life is full of filters
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics
- A Village with My Name: A Family History of China’s Opening to the World
- On Aging
- Saturn Run
- Before the Wind
- Aliomenti Saga (7 books series)
- Long Commute
- 7 Years a Seatteite
- The Psychology on Job Changing
- The First 15 Lives of Harry August
- Continuous Bar Raising