- Interview Tricks for Old Job Seekers
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
- One Month a Teetotaler
- Napa Country
- How We Got To Now
- Memory Lane down Pixar
- 47th Samurai
- Work on Productivity.
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- Under Preparation for Job Interviews
- Getting to know Carole King, again.
- I Belonged to You
- Sunshine is the Best Disinfestant
- Indentured Servitude
Monthly Archives: January 2007
Folklore has it that during the SARS year, a young boy was not even infected, against all odds that everyone around him was and died, because he drank BanLanGen (板蓝根) everyday. Since then, whichever year a nasty cold or flu … Continue reading