- Interview Tricks for Old Job Seekers
- We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
- One Month a Teetotaler
- Napa Country
- How We Got To Now
- Memory Lane down Pixar
- 47th Samurai
- Work on Productivity.
- The Girl in the Spider’s Web
- Under Preparation for Job Interviews
- Getting to know Carole King, again.
- I Belonged to You
- Sunshine is the Best Disinfestant
- Indentured Servitude
Monthly Archives: April 2006
Professionals train themselves April 8th, 2006 Kevin, an engineering manager, was frustrated. Good projects do not come to his engineers. If there are no projects, there will be no accomplishments, and no advancements. China will feel like the high-tech colony … Continue reading